1. Who is the controller responsible for processing your data?
|Identity of the controller||CITYBIKE GLOBAL WITH CIF A67484170|
|Address||c/Tuset 20-24, 2ª 08006 Barcelona (Spain)|
2. For what purpose do we process your data?
At CITYBIKE GLOBAL S.A. we process the personal data you provide, with the following main purposes:
- Manage your budget requests for the provision of our services.
- To carry out quality control on the products and services we offer.
- For the compliance with legal obligations.
- To attend to your queries and requests.
- To send you information relating to products and services, news and promotions of [Denominación comercial de la empresa], these communications may be adapted to your specific profile and may also be sent by electronic means.
- To manage your job application.
3. What is the legal basis for the processing of your data?
The legal basis for the processing of your data is, for purposes a) and b), the performance of a contract or the application at your request of pre-contractual measures, for purpose c), the compliance with applicable legal obligations, and for purpose d), e) and f), the consent given by you. Nevertheless, you may withdraw your consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
4. For how long will we keep your data?
We will keep your personal data for as long as it is necessary for the identified purposes and as long as you do not withdraw the consents given, and in any case, as long as you do not request their erasure, as well as the time necessary to comply with the legal obligations that in each case correspond to each type of data.
5. To which recipients will your data be disclosed?
Your personal data will not be disclosed to third parties except for the compliance of legal obligations applicable in each case.
6. What are your rights as a data subject?
You may obtain confirmation of whether we are processing your personal data, as well as consult your personal data included in our files.
You may modify your personal data when they are inaccurate, as well as complete those that are incomplete.
You may request the deletion of your personal data when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
You may request that your personal data not be processed. We will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defence of possible claims.
Restriction of the processing
You may request restriction of the processing of your data in the following cases:
- While we verify the accuracy of your personal data.
- When the processing is unlawful and you oppose the erasure of your personal data.
- When we no longer need your personal data for the purposes of the processing, but you need them for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
- When you have objected to processing, pending the verification whether the legitimate grounds of the processing override yours.
You may receive, in electronic format, the personal data that you have provided to us and those obtained from your contractual relationship with us, as well as to transmit them to another entity.
Ways of contact
You may exercise your rights by sending an email email@example.com
To exercise your rights you must attach a copy of your ID card or other document proving your identity, and indicate the right you wish to exercise.
If you believe that we have not processed your personal data in accordance with the applicable regulations, you may file a complaint with the competent supervisory authority, via the website www.aepd.es.